President & CEO
In his role as President & CEO, Andy ensures that the company, in its entirety, is running smoothly. Andy oversees the operations general managers, VPs, and the VP Controller, and works to set goals and objectives for each department and person he oversees. Andy develops long-term strategies to ensure operational success and profitability and works to represent PMI as an exceptional client-focused organization.
Andy has over twenty-three years of experience in the construction industry, stemming from his own hands-on work on marine terminal maintenance crews. He’s participated at every level of the construction process and relies on his extensive experience to guide his leadership.
Andy graduated with a bachelor’s degree in construction management from California State University, Chico. He’s a member of the Executive Board of Directors for the Northern California MCA and the MCAA Labor Estimating Manual Committee. He’s also a licensed general building contractor, a licensed general mechanical contractor, and a licensed boiler/pressure vessel contractor in the state of California and Hawaii.
Andy’s skills and career highlights include:
- Industrial field construction experience
- Project engineering in the industrial power generation market
- Project management for mechanical industrial general construction projects
- Estimating and chief estimating roles for all forms of industrial and general construction (for as much as $1 billion worth of annual bid revenue)
- Developed, executive managed, and delivered over $125 million worth of project work between 2010 and 2012
The Personal Side
When he’s not working, Andy enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. He also enjoys cycling, hiking, and golfing.